I'll do at least one action film every year because of my fans. This is my promise to them. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I'll do at least one action film every year because of my fans. This is my promise to them. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
  The Pacific Yew can be cut down and processed to produce a potent chemical, taxol, which offers some promise of curing certain forms of lung... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM