Why bother with Google when I have a wife who knows everything about everything! - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:Why bother with Google when I have a wife who knows everything about everything! - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 23 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  Google's screen for privacy settings does give you more options for what you share than Apple's does. But it's not a complete list, and people aren't aware of whether or not that information will go to a third party. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  Google might be doping the horses. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 28 08-11-2017, 07:13 AM
  Well my wife and I just had a baby ourselves and it makes it harder to be on the road... - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:14 AM