I like comedy when its mixed with action, it's just so much fun to do comedy with a bit of action, its fun to watch and also so much fun to do. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I like comedy when its mixed with action, it's just so much fun to do comedy with a bit of action, its fun to watch and also so much fun to do. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 3 hours ago
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM