I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals; and I walk through everything step-by-step. No man should put their life in someone else's hands unless they have covered their own safety from all angles. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had your forefathers, Wigglesworth, been as stupid as you are, the human race would never have succeeded in procreating itself. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  Even with clothing naked animals, there were people who wanted to send in money. A woman in Santa Barbara, California, sent a $40,000 check... - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:33 AM