I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals; and I walk through everything step-by-step. No man should put their life in someone else's hands unless they have covered their own safety from all angles. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM