On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 08:26 AM
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:23 AM