In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody. - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:43 PM