Hell must be a pretty swell spot, because the guys that invented religion have sure been trying hard to keep everybody else out. - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:Hell must be a pretty swell spot, because the guys that invented religion have sure been trying hard to keep everybody else out. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 6 hours ago
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago