I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm... - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm. But don't ever talk to me about the honor of police captains or judges. If they couldn't be bought they wouldn't have the job. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  Apparently, an undocumented side effect of dope is a gross overestimation of one's own intelligence. Dopers become convinced they've hidden their stash so well a cop won't find it. They're always wrong. - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:54 PM
  Do not dispute with anyone in any matter as far as possible. For in argumentation lies much harm and its evil is greater than its benefit. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 7 09-01-2017, 05:53 PM
  If a cop sees a person running out of a store with a gun he's seeing a crime. He's not seeing a person standing. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:24 PM