I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm... - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm. But don't ever talk to me about the honor of police captains or judges. If they couldn't be bought they wouldn't have the job. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 06:45 AM
  I don't even know what street Canada is on. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 06:44 AM