I am sick and tired of publicity. I want no more of it. It puts me in a bad light. I just want to be forgotten. - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:I am sick and tired of publicity. I want no more of it. It puts me in a bad light. I just want to be forgotten. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:53 AM
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:52 AM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM