I am going to St. Petersburg, Florida, tomorrow. Let the worthy citizens of Chicago get their liquor the best they can... - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:I am going to St. Petersburg, Florida, tomorrow. Let the worthy citizens of Chicago get their liquor the best they can. I'm sick of the job-it's a thankless one and full of grief. I've been spending the best years of my life as a public benefactor. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  Today we're dumping 70 million tons of global-warming pollution into the environment, and tomorrow we will dump more... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:35 AM
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 21 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  The Republican agenda is a radical vision in which Medicaid is slashed to the bone - in which we start to balance the budget on the backs of, literally, our most vulnerable citizens. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM