I am going to St. Petersburg, Florida, tomorrow. Let the worthy citizens of Chicago get their liquor the best they can... - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:I am going to St. Petersburg, Florida, tomorrow. Let the worthy citizens of Chicago get their liquor the best they can. I'm sick of the job-it's a thankless one and full of grief. I've been spending the best years of my life as a public benefactor. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  By travelling across frontiers, on horseback and in the imagination, Montaigne invited us to to exchange local prejudices and the self division they induced for less constraining identities as citizens of the world. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-10-2017, 09:57 AM
  Paying tax should be framed as a glorious civic duty worthy of gratitude - not a punishment for making money. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM
  Who defines terrorists? Today's terrorist is tomorrow's friend. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 08:40 PM