These guys are not from the Iraqi army, ... These are not Iraqi soldiers. They are not members of any of the Iraqi armed forces. - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:These guys are not from the Iraqi army, ... These are not Iraqi soldiers. They are not members of any of the Iraqi armed forces. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I smoked pot in college and in the Army... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
  If you hear, day after day, liberals are rooting against armed forces, that is eventually going to have an effect on soldiers and troops who are actually going to believe that and it's wrong. It's just wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:32 AM