All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes
Quote:All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
  The mind may be reluctant to think properly when thinking is all it is supposed to do; the task can be as paralysing as having to tell a joke or mimic an accent on demand. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM
  Some countries, like Saudi Arabia, where the population growth is very high, whereby you don't have the mortgage low yet. Still the demand outstrips supply by much. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 11 09-04-2017, 12:55 PM
  I like to think that I've gotten better at what I do. I spend more time and pay more attention to detail album after album. But pretty much it's stayed the same. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:39 AM