This is a hump you have to get over, and it usually comes in the first series. You get over the hump and you're on a roll. - Al Arbour Quotes
Quote:This is a hump you have to get over, and it usually comes in the first series. You get over the hump and you're on a roll. - Al Arbour Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to have an endless series of successes without falling on our faces? I suppose it is, but I think it would entail doing... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  Bad art might be defined as a series of bad choices about what to show and what to leave out. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-13-2017, 09:51 AM
  I've done a movie and a TV series, and someday I'd like to do a successful movie and a successful TV series. That would be nice. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 20 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM
  I think my chances of getting into the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame are about as good as Milli Vanilli's. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 06:52 PM
  If you want to avoid heated arguments, never discuss religion, politics, or whether the toilet paper roll should go over or under. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-30-2017, 06:40 AM