George Harrison is one of the sweetest, kindest and most considerate men I know. - Al Aronowitz Quotes
Quote:George Harrison is one of the sweetest, kindest and most considerate men I know. - Al Aronowitz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  I think George W. Bush has a warm, engaging personality. But, you know, the presidency is more than just a popularity contest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:45 AM