We have forty-four defenses for him, but he has forty-five ways to score. - Al Attles Quotes
Quote:We have forty-four defenses for him, but he has forty-five ways to score. - Al Attles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
  As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  Where the underworld can meet the elite, Forty-Second Street. - Al Dubin Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:40 AM