The best stroked putt in a lifetime does not bring the aesthetic satisfaction of a perfectly hit wood or iron shot. There is nothing to match the whoosh and soar, the almost magical flight of a beautifully hit drive or 5-iron. - Al Barkow Quotes
Quote:The best stroked putt in a lifetime does not bring the aesthetic satisfaction of a perfectly hit wood or iron shot. There is nothing to match the whoosh and soar, the almost magical flight of a beautifully hit drive or 5-iron. - Al Barkow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's so ridiculous to see a golfer with a one foot putt and everybody is saying "Shhh" and not moving a muscle... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:43 AM
  There's no way to learn how to write a hit song. There's no formula for it. You just have to have it inside of you. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:39 AM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:12 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM