Well my wife and I just had a baby ourselves and it makes it harder to be on the road... - Al Barr Quotes
Quote:Well my wife and I just had a baby ourselves and it makes it harder to be on the road. It isn't for everybody and it can burn people out, and that's what's happened in the past. We've just kept the ship running y'know what I mean? You change engineers from time to time and as long as everybody coming aboard knows what direction the ship is, everything's alright. - Al Barr Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever thought, headmaster, that your standards might perhaps be a little out of date? Of course they're out of date. Standards are always out of date. That is what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Standards are always out of date. That's what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:00 PM
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM