Even more exasperating than the guy who thinks he knows it all is the one who really does. - Al Bernstein Quotes
Quote:Even more exasperating than the guy who thinks he knows it all is the one who really does. - Al Bernstein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Definition of a classic: a book everyone is assumed to have read and often thinks they have. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  I'm known for being an up, high-energy, and optimistic kind of guy. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:43 AM
  I've always known that if I recorded an album, it would come out, and people would enjoy it! Whereas if I wrote a movie script, chances are better than even that I'd just be another guy in L.A. with a movie script in his drawer. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-30-2017, 06:52 AM