I’m in no hurry: the sun and the moon aren’t, either. Nobody goes faster than the legs they have. If where I want to go is far away, I’m not there in an instant. - Al Berto Quotes
Quote:I’m in no hurry: the sun and the moon aren’t, either.
Nobody goes faster than the legs they have.
If where I want to go is far away, I’m not there in an instant. - Al Berto Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  From wherever the emissions come, they have the same effect: They trap much more heat from the sun... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:16 AM
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
  The wind and the sun are free. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM