As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes
Quote:As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
  Where solar energy is concerned - and wind energy and battery storage and electric vehicles and efficiency technologies... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:31 PM
  I am concerned about the economy. I was the first one laid off. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM