As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes
Quote:As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  Republicans are as capable of coming up with great ideas and moving this country along as anyone - they just don't do it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  There cannot be any communication except through form. If there is no form, you cannot create emotion in the spectator. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM