Like all New York hotel lady cashiers she had red hair and had been disappointed in her first husband. - Al Capp Quotes
Quote:Like all New York hotel lady cashiers she had red hair and had been disappointed in her first husband. - Al Capp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's very little in the substance of [THE LADY IN THE VAN] which is not fact though some adjustments have had to be made... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  I saw part of The Singing Detective on TV in New York. I said, Something is going on here. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM