Those allies who failed to join us will regret it. They're making a mistake. - Al D'Amato Quotes
Quote:Those allies who failed to join us will regret it. They're making a mistake. - Al D'Amato Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:17 AM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM