They say...the stopwatch never lies. Speed kills but absolute speed kills absolutely. - Al Davis Quotes
Quote:They say...the stopwatch never lies. Speed kills but absolute speed kills absolutely. - Al Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Truth is always unfolding. It's not an absolute. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  When I test I never go right to the limit. Only because when you are below the limit you can go at the same speed all day, and that's the only way you can be absolutely sure about what you are testing. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Without going to what I think is my limit. I always say that my ideal is to get pole with the minimum effort, and to win the race at the slowest speed possible. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:46 PM