They say...the stopwatch never lies. Speed kills but absolute speed kills absolutely. - Al Davis Quotes
Quote:They say...the stopwatch never lies. Speed kills but absolute speed kills absolutely. - Al Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
  Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn and ridicule. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:22 AM