I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes
Quote:I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win. John is a standard bearer, someone that players, coaches, fans and the Raider Nation can all look up to. One of his great virtues, the fire that burned brightest in him, was his love and passion for football, which was seldom ever equaled. - Al Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't win without talent, you know. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 22 08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:42 PM
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:40 PM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM