I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes
Quote:I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win. John is a standard bearer, someone that players, coaches, fans and the Raider Nation can all look up to. One of his great virtues, the fire that burned brightest in him, was his love and passion for football, which was seldom ever equaled. - Al Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM