Wake up, Carolee, the plane is waiting for us, we have to get to the game. - Al Davis Quotes
Quote:Wake up, Carolee, the plane is waiting for us, we have to get to the game. - Al Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:09 PM