Wake up, Carolee, the plane is waiting for us, we have to get to the game. - Al Davis Quotes
Quote:Wake up, Carolee, the plane is waiting for us, we have to get to the game. - Al Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  We accept the need to train extensively to fly a plane; but think instinct should be enough for marrying and raising kids. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-11-2017, 07:32 AM
  There is psychological pleasure in this takeoff, too, for the swiftness of the plane’s ascent is an exemplary symbol of transformation... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:23 AM
  All tours are filled with humiliation. My publisher once hired a private jet to fly me to a venue where 1,000 people were waiting. It almost bankrupted him. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM
  Journeys are the midwives of thought. Few places are more conducive to internal conversations than a moving plane, ship or train... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM