What's wrong vs Right with you It's not a question of what's wrong with you, it's a question of what's right with you. - Al Duncan Quotes
Quote:What's wrong vs Right with you It's not a question of what's wrong with you, it's a question of what's right with you. - Al Duncan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:16 AM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  I never like the question about letter grades, but I think Trump is failing. I think that every day there's another set of tweets and another... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 08:23 AM