Young Baby Boomers were forced to play duck-and-cover in school, in hopes that a desk would protect them from an atomic explosion... - Al Feldstein Quotes
Quote:Young Baby Boomers were forced to play duck-and-cover in school, in hopes that a desk would protect them from an atomic explosion. It was all bullshit, and they knew it. They were questioning the entire adult establishment, and that was the root cause of juvenile delinquency. It was also the root cause of EC's success; kids were looking for ways to numb themselves to this horror that they felt. - Al Feldstein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:41 PM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM