I occasionally get birthday cards from fans. But it's often the same message: They hope it's my last. - Al Forman Quotes
Quote:I occasionally get birthday cards from fans. But it's often the same message: They hope it's my last. - Al Forman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM