Russia has cultivated an opaque network of patronage across the region that it uses to influence and direct decision- making. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Russia has cultivated an opaque network of patronage across the region that it uses to influence and direct decision- making. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  I did very extensive diligence on Al Jazeera English, the network from which Al Jazeera America is going to be derived... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:51 PM