The biases the media has are much bigger than conservative or liberal. They're about getting ratings, about making money, about doing stories that are easy to cover. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The biases the media has are much bigger than conservative or liberal. They're about getting ratings, about making money, about doing stories that are easy to cover. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:07 PM
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM