We need to start by having a conversation about climate change. It would be irresponsible to avoid the issue just because it's uncomfortable to talk about. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:We need to start by having a conversation about climate change. It would be irresponsible to avoid the issue just because it's uncomfortable to talk about. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM