Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn and ridicule. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn and ridicule. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  The inability to live in the present lies in the fear of leaving the sheltered position of anticipation or memory, and so of admitting that this is the only life that one is ever likely (heavenly intervention aside) to live. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-09-2017, 11:03 AM
  At the heart of every frustration lies a basic structure: the collision of a wish with an unyielding reality. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:58 AM
  It was no longer her absence that wounded me, but my growing indifference to it. Forgetting, however calming, was also a reminder of infidelity to what I had at one time held so dear. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM
  Do not dispute with anyone in any matter as far as possible. For in argumentation lies much harm and its evil is greater than its benefit. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 7 09-01-2017, 05:53 PM