Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain personal information they should never have access to, including a user's date of birth, e-mail address, or estimated income. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  The important thing is that he shook hands with us over the phone. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  I'm most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM