There's going to have to be investigations, and an independent investigation, into the Trump campaign and the Trump administration's relationship to Russia. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:There's going to have to be investigations, and an independent investigation, into the Trump campaign and the Trump administration's relationship to Russia. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's a familiarity that sometimes shocks and annoys the hell out of me. People want a relationship with you that they haven't earned. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 24 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM
  When a planner speaks of implementing goals rationally, he implies that it is possible to demonstrate logically and experimentally the relationship between the proposed means and the ends they are intended to further. - Alan A. Altshuler Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  The arrogance that says analysing the relationship between reasons and causes is more important than writing a philosophy of shyness or sadness or friendship drives me nuts. I can't accept that. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:46 AM