The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM