When the president during the campaign said he was against nation building, I didn't realize he meant our nation. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:When the president during the campaign said he was against nation building, I didn't realize he meant our nation. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:14 AM