Today I will masterbate! Okay, that was a mistake. I should have written "Today I will masterbate--if I want to! - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Today I will masterbate! Okay, that was a mistake. I should have written "Today I will masterbate--if I want to! - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  Sometimes I think I could have got some better results if I had a different mentality; if I could have pushed hard and attacked. But then I would have had a good chance of making a mistake. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Tasting a dish should be memorable If nothing remains in the memory of a single guest, then I have made a mistake. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM
  The degree of sympathy we feel regarding another's fiasco is directly proportional to how easy or difficult it is for us to imagine ourselves, under like circumstances, making a similar mistake. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:29 AM