Today I will masterbate! Okay, that was a mistake. I should have written "Today I will masterbate--if I want to! - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Today I will masterbate! Okay, that was a mistake. I should have written "Today I will masterbate--if I want to! - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 07:03 AM