There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives that are just laying out, slathering out the disinformation and the lies, as I discuss in my book, 'Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right.' - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News is only the first rough draft of history. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM
  The best things said come last. People will talk for hours saying nothing much and then linger at the door with words that come with a rush from the heart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  The dream of the news is that it makes us care about other people and situations. But we cannot identify with people to whom... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM