There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives that are just laying out, slathering out the disinformation and the lies, as I discuss in my book, 'Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right.' - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM