There is a subset of Democrats who tend to mis-fill out ballots. The way you mark the ballot is like an S.A.T. - you fill in the circle... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:There is a subset of Democrats who tend to mis-fill out ballots. The way you mark the ballot is like an S.A.T. - you fill in the circle. And the subset of people who tend to, like, put a check there instead, or an X, or fill it out wrong, tend to be people who didn't take S.A.T.s, or first-time voters, or people with English as a second language. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
  I tend to curse in French more often than I do in English. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  Architects themselves tend to shy away from the word, preferring instead to talk about the manipulation of space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
  On paper, being good sounds great but a lot depends on the atmosphere of the workplace or community we live in. We tend to become good or bad depending on the cues sent out within a particular space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 42 09-11-2017, 07:37 AM