There is a subset of Democrats who tend to mis-fill out ballots. The way you mark the ballot is like an S.A.T. - you fill in the circle... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:There is a subset of Democrats who tend to mis-fill out ballots. The way you mark the ballot is like an S.A.T. - you fill in the circle. And the subset of people who tend to, like, put a check there instead, or an X, or fill it out wrong, tend to be people who didn't take S.A.T.s, or first-time voters, or people with English as a second language. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
  I want a president who can handle a cream soda. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM