The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their kids to college, they're worried about declining home values, they're scared for a loved one they have serving in Iraq. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:44 PM