The civil rights movement was very important in my house, and then Vietnam was very important 'cause there were two boys, so I came of age during a very heated political climate. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The civil rights movement was very important in my house, and then Vietnam was very important 'cause there were two boys, so I came of age during a very heated political climate. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM