Yeah, but you need an experienced radio veteran who is a liberal advocate. And there just hadn't been any radio that did that... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Yeah, but you need an experienced radio veteran who is a liberal advocate. And there just hadn't been any radio that did that. And so they weren't trained - they had developed all these bad habits of being objective and balanced and stuff like that. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Hollywood is a strange place. The class structure here is more rigid than almost anyplace I've ever experienced... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Art cannot single-handedly create enthusiasm... it merely contributes to enthusiasm and guides us to be more conscious of feelings that we might previously have experienced only tentatively or hurriedly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM
  Liberal capitalism is not at all the Good of humanity. Quite the contrary; it is the vehicle of savage, destructive nihilism. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM
  What kind of world does one see when one experiences it from the point of view of two and not one? What is the world like when it is experienced... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 7 09-06-2017, 07:27 AM