I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musicals are hard for me because I got thrown out of the glee club in high school, because I couldn't sing in tune at the time... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm greedy for that satisfaction of doing something hard and knowing that, even though I was afraid I couldn't do it, that somehow I can deliver. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:52 AM
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  I was looking at the history of the sport and I couldn't understand why there have been so many good South American drivers, especially Brazilians. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 22 09-13-2017, 09:56 PM