I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  ...You couldn't help being influenced by Dylan. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM