I hope you realize, in a democracy, laughter is assent. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I hope you realize, in a democracy, laughter is assent. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  In the midst of the sense of tragedy or loss, sometimes laughter is not only healing, it's a way of experiencing the person that you've lost again. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM