I think the government has a role in protecting the fundamental rights of its citizens. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I think the government has a role in protecting the fundamental rights of its citizens. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM