I want to reclaim 'liberal.' I'm a liberal, and I think most Americans are liberals. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I want to reclaim 'liberal.' I'm a liberal, and I think most Americans are liberals. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:11 AM
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
  I want a president who can handle a cream soda. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM