If you look at terrorists, they really have no sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:If you look at terrorists, they really have no sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM