Asking the question whether the mainstream media has a liberal or conservative bias is like asking whether al Qaeda uses too much... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Asking the question whether the mainstream media has a liberal or conservative bias is like asking whether al Qaeda uses too much oil in their hummus. I might think they use a little bit too much oil; some people might think it's a little dry. But the problem with al Qaeda is they want to kill us. And the problem with the mainstream media is that it has these other biases that are much more important. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I feel like science fiction is so much more mainstream now than it has been. And I feel like thats because technology has caught up with us. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  The media insists on taking what someone didn't mean to say as being far closer to the truth than what they did. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM