My dad loved comedians, especially George Jessel, and he loved Henny Youngman and Buddy Hackett. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:My dad loved comedians, especially George Jessel, and he loved Henny Youngman and Buddy Hackett. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  To be loved by someone is to realize how much they share the same needs that lie at the heart of our own attraction to them... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 05:43 PM
  I feel really assured by the fact that the women I have loved I have loved for always. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 15 09-06-2017, 07:43 AM
  Before we condemn the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman, we should remember that they were asked to do something extraordinary... - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 11 09-05-2017, 09:55 PM
  So, if you look at what's common among some of the companies I have, including the Four Seasons, NewsCorp, George V, the Plaza, these are all irreplaceable brands in their own fields. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 19 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM