Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM